- Use kettlebells for the desired workload range.
- Grab the kettlebells with an overhand grip.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together so that your shoulders and back are tight throughout the movement.
- Place the kettlebells on your thighs and use your thighs to bring the weight up to your shoulders.
- Flip the dumbbells onto the back of your wrists so they rest on your shoulders and have palms facing away from you.
- Have your feet at shoulder width or outside shoulder width apart with toes pointed outwards slightly.
- Drop your hips and glutes to the floor and drop until your knees are in line with hips or slightly below and press up through your heels without hunching your back.
- Keep back straight and head looking forward throughout movement.
- Repeat this for necessary reps.
- After completion, bring the kettlebells to your thigh and either drop them to the floor or bend at the hips and keep back straight to place on the ground.