Kettlebell Flat Chest Press
- Grab kettlebells that will be used in the desired workload range and lay on your back on a bench or floor.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together to keep your back and shoulders tight.
- Place kettlebells on thighs and use your thighs to push the weight up your chest and lie back down.
- Start with the kettlebells at your sides chest level with elbows tucked into your lats and back flat on the bench and feet planted in the ground.
- Have the kettlebells point straight up so the ball end is furthest away from you.
- Press the kettlebells up and lock out your elbows at the top.
- Bring the weight back down to starting position and repeat for necessary reps.
- After completion, lift your knees to your chest and bring the kettlebells to your knees and use the momentum to lift yourself off the bench.