- Use kettlebells for the workload range.
- Start with the kettlebells on the ground with the handles parallel to each other outside shoulder width apart.
- Stand between the two kettlebells.
- Have your feet shoulder width apart with toes either straight or pointed outwards slightly.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together to keep your back and shoulders tight throughout the movement.
- Drop your hips outwards to bend down to the weight.
- Grab both kettlebells with an overhand grip.
- Press through the floor to pick up the weight.
- While rising, force your hips forward until your body is in a straight standing position. Don’t over extend the back.
- Return the weight back to the floor by dropping your hips outwards.
- Repeat for necessary reps.
- After completion, return the weight to the floor by dropping your hips outwards until the weight is on the ground and let go of the weight.