Kettlebell Box Squat
- Use kettlebells for the desired workload range.
- Grab the kettlebells with an overhand grip.
- Use a box for the desired height of the squat.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together so that your shoulders and back are tight throughout the movement.
- Place the kettlebells on your thighs and use your thighs to bring the weight up to your shoulders.
- Have your palms facing away and the bell end of the weight is on the back of your wrist.
- Have your feet at shoulder width or outside shoulder width apart with toes pointed outwards slightly.
- Drop your hips and glutes to the floor and drop until your glutes touch the box or sit on the box completely.
- Press up through your heels without hunching your back.
- Keep back straight and head looking forward throughout movement.
- Repeat this for necessary reps.
- After completion, bring the kettlebells to your thigh and either drop them to the floor or bend at the hips and keep back straight to place on the ground.