Incline Kettlebell Chest Press
- Set a bench to an angle of 45-degrees.
- Grab kettlebells that will be used in the desired workload range and lay on your back on a bench or floor.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together to keep your back and shoulders tight.
- Push the weight up to the starting position by using your thighs to push the weight to your chest.
- Start with the kettlebells at your sides chest level with elbows tucked into your lats and back flat on the bench and feet planted in the ground.
- Have the kettlebells pointing towards the ceiling so the ball end is furthest away from you.
- Press the kettlebells up and lock out your elbows at the top.
- Bring the weight back down to starting position and repeat for necessary reps.
- After completion, lift your knees to your chest and bring the dumbbells to your knees and use the momentum to lift yourself off the bench.