Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
- Set a bench to a 45-degree angle.
- Grab dumbbells that will be used in the desired workload range and lay on your back on a bench or floor.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together to keep your back and shoulders tight.
- Bring the weights up to your chest by using thighs to push the weight up to your chest.
- Start with the dumbbells at your sides chest level with elbows tucked into your lats and back flat on the bench and feet planted in the ground.
- Press the dumbbells up and lock out your elbows at the top.
- Bring the weight back down to starting position and repeat for necessary reps.
- After completion, lift your knees to your chest and bring the dumbbells to your knees and use the momentum to lift yourself off the bench.