Incline Banded Barbell Bench Press
- Set a barbell on the rack so when un-racking the bar, you push the bar up for comfortable un-racking.
- Set a bench at an incline of 45 degrees.
- Attach a resistance band or multiple to the ends of the barbell.
- Lie down and squeeze shoulder blades together to keep shoulders and back tight throughout the movement.
- Place feet on the ground or foot holders and keep glutes on the seat.
- Grasp the bar with an overhand grip roughly shoulder width apart and un-rack the weight by pressing up and pull the bar out to chest level.
- Lower the bar by pulling your elbows to the ground to about mid-chest level while tucking your elbows in and press the weight back up by pressing your back into the pad.
- Continue movement for required reps.
- After completion, push the bar straight back to the rack.