Dumbbell Front Squat
- Use dumbbells for the desired workload range.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together to keep your back and shoulders tight throughout the movement.
- Grab the dumbbells with an over hand grip and place the dumbbells on your thighs.
- Use your thighs to lift the dumbbells onto the front of your shoulders.
- One end of the dumbbell should be on the front of the shoulder while the other end is facing the ceiling.
- Have feet shoulder width apart or slightly outside shoulder width apart with toes pointed outwards slightly.
- Drop your hips outwards and continue to drop until your knees are in line with your hips or slightly below.
- Then, press up through the floor by forcing your hips forwards to the top of the movement.
- Repeat for the necessary reps.
- After completion, drop the dumbbells to your thighs and either drop them to the floor or bend at the hips and keep back straight to place them on the floor.