Decline Kettlebell Chest Press
- Set a bench so that the angle is negative so that your feet will be higher than your head.
- Grab kettlebells that will be used in the desired workload range and lay on your back on a bench or floor.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together to keep your back and shoulders tight.
- Hold kettlebells to your side and lie back down on the bench.
- Start with the kettlebells at your sides chest level with elbows tucked into your lats and back flat on the bench and feet planted in the ground. Have the ball end pointing the ceiling.
- Press the kettlebells up and lock out your elbows at the top.
- Bring the weight back down to starting position and repeat for necessary reps.
- After completion, flip the kettlebells onto the back of your wrists and place them on the ground.