Decline Dumbbell Chest Press
- Set a bench to a negative angle so that your feet are above your head.
- Grab dumbbells that will be used in the desired workload range and lay on your back on a bench or floor.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together to keep your back and shoulders tight.
- Have dumbbells at your side and lie back down on the pad.
- Start with the dumbbells at your sides chest level with elbows tucked into your lats and back flat on the bench and feet planted in the ground.
- Press the dumbbells up and lock out your elbows at the top.
- Bring the weight back down to starting position and repeat for necessary reps.
- After completion, perform a sit up back to the top.