Chained Incline Barbell Bench Press
- Set a bench at an incline of 45 degrees.
- Place the barbell to a height so the bar can be pushed up and un-racked comfortably.
- Attach desired amount of chains by laying them over top the barbell on the ends so only one or two links will be on the ground at start.
- Lie down and squeeze shoulder blades together to keep shoulders and back tight throughout the movement.
- Place feet on the ground or foot holders and keep glutes on the seat.
- Grasp the bar with an overhand grip roughly shoulder width apart and push the weight up and pull the bar out to chest level.
- Lower the bar by pulling your elbows to the ground to about mid-chest level while tucking your elbows in and press the weight back up by pressing your back into the pad.
- Continue movement for required reps.
- After completion, push the weight straight back to the rack.