Cambered Bar Squat
- Adjust the squat rack so the bar holders are just below shoulder height for easy un-racking of the weight.
- Place bar on shoulders and create a shelf to rest the bar on by squeezing your shoulder blades together to keep back and shoulders tight. Do not place bar on neck or spine.
- Grasp the bar on the handles on the sides of the bar.
- Press the floor and un-rack the bar and take a step out.
- Place feet just at shoulder width apart or slightly outside shoulder width apart and keep toes pointed outward slightly.
- Drop your hips and glutes to the floor and drop until your knees are in line with hips or slightly below and press up through your heels without hunching your back.
- Keep back straight and head looking forward throughout movement.
- Repeat this for necessary reps.
- After completion, step forward and perform a half squat into the bar stops.