Bamboo Bar Bench Press
- Attach required number of kettlebells to the ends of the bar.
- Lie down on the bench with shoulder blades squeezed together to create a base and keep feet flat on the ground. Squeezing your shoulder blades together will keep your shoulders and back tight.
- Grasp the bar so hands are just at shoulder width or just outside shoulder width apart.
- With a spotter, un-rack the weight and bring the bar just below mid-chest level.
- On the eccentric, squeeze the lats in and pull the weight with your elbows to the body so the bar just comes at the bottom of the chest.
- Push up by driving your back into the pad.
- Return to the starting position. Perform this for necessary reps.
- After completion, push the bar straight back into the rack and lower weight to the catch bars.